Here is a simple recipe to create some Moringa powered crepes for your breakfast from My Magic Ingredient!
- Flour 200 g
- Eggs 4
- Canola oil 3 Tbsp
- Date syrup 4 Tbsp + 4 Tbsp
- Zola Foods Moringa Powder 1.1/2 Tbsp
- Salt 1/8 Tsp
- Coconut Cream 400 g (1 can)
- Zest of 1 Meyer Lemon
- Berries and toasted almond slivers (optional)
1) Use a hand-held blender to mix the flour, eggs, oil, date syrup, salt and moringa powder to a batter. 2) Heat a pan and lightly oil it. Pour one ladle of the batter on the pan and swirl to spread the batter evenly. Flip it once done.
3) Whip the thick coconut cream with date syrup and the lemon zest. Stuff the crepes with this cream and serve with date syrup, berries, and toasted nuts.