Looking for a healthy snack to full your energy? These Vegan Protein Balls Gluten & Sugar-free are easy to prepare, super nutritious and filling!
10-12 balls • 20 min. preparation time
• 2 tsp Zola Moringa Powder
• 100g Unsalted Cashews
• 100g Pumpkin Seeds (lightly roasted & coarsely blend)
• 50g Zola Foods Chia Seeds
• 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
• Zest & Juice of 1 Lime
• 200g Dates (pitted & coarsely blended)
• Dessicated Coconut (to roll)
Pulse the nuts and seeds in a food processor for a minute. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until fully combined.
Shape the mixture into balls and roll them in desiccated coconut before placing in the fridge.
Leave to set for an hour.