A delicious protein rich cracker, best served with cheese or other dips.
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ Cup Amaranth Grain
- ½ Cup Almond Flakes
- ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- ½ Cup Oats
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil or Sunflower Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Add all the ingredients together (with the water).
- Let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Stir the batch again with a wooden spoon, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Start making them into small balls and place them on a baking tray.
- Flatten them with a spoon, or using your two fingers.
- Bake at a temperature of 175 degrees Celsius for about 30-35.
These delicious crackers could also double up as a healthy biscuit; add some honey for a sweet touch.